Saturday 21 December 2013

Red, Red and more...Red!





Hello beautiful readers

Christmas is just around the corner...I would love to wish you all a Merry Christmans and a wonderful festive season....wherever you are and whatever you are doing.

With the business and hype all around us, you or someone you know may need a little extra support...today I am all about red, the fabulous rich fire engine red....how I love it!  And what a positive influence it can have on our lives....

Do remember the sexiest curve on a woman's  body is her smile...flaunt yours...and decorate it with red lipstick! 



Have you got your big girl red panties on? Slipped into your little red dress your take on the LBD maybe red),  and add a generous touch or red lipstick said 'bring it on Universe'.  If not you might like to give it a go. 



I wish you all a happy and safe Christmas and festive season...






I do hope you will pop over and take a peek... 

I will continue to pop the link here a little longer as you get used to my new site. 

I am very appreciative of the 13,729 page views I have had...and I hope you have enjoyed the reading as much as I have enjoyed the writing. 

Goodness me...time has slipped by yet again... changes still afoot! 

Warm regards Di…and what …you are asking… does this woman do?

 I am passionate about mature women having the confidence and personal presentation to support their life choices.

If that is not happening for you…let me help you… with one on one coaching

Would you like to know more?  Slip over to  http://diriddell.com/confidence-coaching-2/


No comments:

Post a Comment