Monday 7 October 2013

A Penny For...Just What Were They Thinking In That Moment?




Hello beautiful readers from me on this beautiful warm spring day in Queensland....yes,  I have posted in my new Wordpress site...

The link to this post is:   http://wp.me/p3QTcY-8A

I do hope you will pop over and take a peek... 

I will continue to pop the link here a little longer as you get used to my new site
I am very appreciative of the 11,200 page views I have had...and I hope you have enjoyed the reading as much as I have enjoyed the writing. 

Goodness me...time has slipped by yet again... changes still afoot!

Today I am reflecting on life, brides and being generally gorgeous...and I have this fabulous image created by Creative Pictures by Larry Mann (feel free to check him out on Facebook).






Soooo...what were you thinking the day you were the bride? Confident, happy, reflective, a little scared....love to hear your thoughts...  



Warm regards Di…and what …you are asking… does this woman do?

 I am passionate about mature women having the confidence and personal presentation to support their life choices.

If that is not happening for you…let me help you… with one on one coaching, small group activity or workshops…

 
Would you like to know more?  Slip over to  http://diriddell.com/confidence-coaching-2/





No comments:

Post a Comment